Saturday, July 23, 2011

Everyone needs a little sparkle in their lives.

Sparkle Love! The title of this post is the new quote that I started using for my jewelry line and on the back my new A Cup of Sparkle business cards (Tutorial).


I made something special for my new business cards, too. A large bird nest card holder with lavendar Swarovski pearls. How do you like it? I am thinking about making more and put it on my website. I am not sure when though. I think a spring themed wedding with those card holders on each table will be a neat idea... just thinking loud :)
As always, please contact me for any custom orders.

3 comments:

  1. Love the bird's nest! So cute! DEFINITELY good for weddings, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.
    Wedding Events

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks
    Wedding Events

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...