Thursday, July 21, 2011

Modern Jewelry in Gold and Silver

Mood Swing Silver and Gold Necklace from A Cup of Sparkle
My passion is colors and lots and lots of colorful beads... You may have already noticed that from A Cup of Sparkle jewelry designs.  There always has been these days of my life that I feel a bit rainy inside, not motivated and just a bit less colorful.
Gold and silver modern jewelry design inspirations usually comes in those days to me. It is the jewelry that fits well for those days in our lives; simple, classic and modern.

Do you wear jewelry when you don't feel like wearing colors? Or, do you end up not wearing accessories on those days you see the world more in black and white?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love gold and silver... especially gold!

    http://www.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...