Sunday, October 16, 2011

Making gifts extra special with handmade wrapping

Handmade gift wrapping for Christmas

Have you started your holiday shopping yet or maybe even packaging your gifts?

One way to make your gifts extra special is to package it in a unique way. It will make your loved ones feel extra-special! This weekend, I worked on my new jewelry bags for my Etsy shop;A Cup of Sparkle. For Christmas packaging, I designed new bags in two different color combinations: Red and green accented with small bows. You can learn how to make these easy and multi-functional felt bags here from one of my earlier posts.
Jewelry bag tutorial
It is very important for me to present my designs as best as I could to you whether you are getting it for yourself or as a gift. I hope you liked this new handcrafted felt bags... All the A Cup of Sparkle jewelry and accessories will come in these bags from October till January.

4 comments:

  1. I have always considered handmade packaging as the cherry on top of the cake. It just shows a little extra attention. Your bags are beautiful and so right for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! Definitely adds an extra-special touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website.
    Flush Mount Lights

    ReplyDelete

  4. First of all, you would like to know, PEC conducts 5th class in Bahawalpur Board. And also finalize Student’s 5th-grade result at the end of March. PEC will announce the result on 31 March. You can check your result here on this page. Just enter your roll number provided by PEC and get your result in 2 seconds.

    date of 8th class result 2018
    5th class result 2018 rwp
    pec result 2018 8th

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...