Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Autumn Redness: Maple Leaf Necklace Jewelry


Maple leaf necklace jewelry

I have a huge crush for red leaves in autumn. Aren't those red maple leaves look fabulous? Autumn accessories flourish with shiny petals, leaves and earthy tones. Very romantic and feminine.


This striking maple leaf necklace is made with bright red luctie beads shaped as Canadian maple leaf aligned on a gunmetal black chain.There are ten leafs that has visible veins on them curved just like they are real. It will make a great autumn jewelry to accent your fall wardrobe. I hope you enjoyed this handmade nature inspired necklace by A Cup of Sparkle. Matching earrings for this necklace can be also made upon request. As always, please contact me if you have any questions.

PS: My 10K run went really great last weekend. It was so much fun! Once again, thank you all for your support.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love it! I love the huge red maple tree and the necklace together - they match perfectly! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it is really beautiful! I love autumn because of the amazing colors it comes in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handmade Inspirational Necklaces Wow! Its looks extremely beautiful. This gives exclusive look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...