Thursday, October 20, 2011

Let's Travel Abroad together!!!

I love crafting, making things with my beads, crystals,and metal wire in the A Cup of Sparkle Laboratory... There is one more passion in my life that is on fire all the time: Traveling!
I love love love seeing new things, places, shopping in different countries and getting to know different cultures and people So, I thought on Fridays I will talk about places I have been or I want to go and why... I have to confess that my geography is terrible but; I am so exicited to learn more about the world and take you to abroad with me by 'Let's Travel Abroad' Friday posts and photographs. What do you think? Would you want to do some traveling abroad with A Cup of Sparkle? I will be happy if you would stop by on Fridays to be a part of this adventure.

I thought I will take you on an outdoor adventure in Marseille, France tomorrow... A Meditteranean port town just southeast of France. I will see you tomorrow at our first destination in Europe.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the hard work and effort putting on the website. Your blog is great with more informative and useful info.

    Travel Tips

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...