Monday, August 1, 2011

In case of emergency - Fly Kites...

 I watched the colorful dogs, cats, bears, fishes, giant octopus, ships, dragons and many other objects and animals flew at the Berkeley Kite Fesival this last Sunday. The giant octopi were the most spectacular ones in the sky that are 20 feet wide and nearly 100 feet long. There were 22 flying...  It was magical. I had great time; but, my nephew and his excitement made it so much more fun.

Flying kites has always takes me back to my childhood so, I am glad that I had a chance to go to this festival. I remember the one time me and my family attempted to make and fly a kite when I was young.

Have you ever tried making one? If you have kids, have you flied kites with them? Isn't that so much fun?

I have also find super cute tutorials for you to try out on your own or with kids...

.. what about a cute kite tattoo? Would you do it?

1 comment:

  1. Kites!
    I flew and even made my own as a child, under my stepdad's supervision... Pure happiness!

    Currently, our official household kite is huge and black (with tie-dye accents, go figure...) We have vowed to fly it before the month is over!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...