Thursday, March 15, 2012

How to avoid chain twists?

Does this ever happen to you? I don't really have a count on how many hours I spent dealing with jammed necklaces until I learned this trick... I thought I will share this with you to save some time to you all so you will have more time to do your make-up before leaving the house :)

 Here is the simple trick:
Always and always close the clasp on your chain. Whether you hang your necklaces or store them in a jewelry bag or a box, it is very important that you close the clasp before you store them. That should hopefully save you some trouble.

This method works most of the time. Moreover,  there is something else I learned recently on how to store necklaces when you travel: Straw Method
Simply thread your necklace through a straw and close the clasp.

          ... Hope these small tricks will save you some time.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for writing this quality informational content. Your writing technique is impressive and enjoyable to read. If you want about top iphone app development bangalore.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...