Monday, September 12, 2011

Fall Colors Necklace Jewelry

Brown, yellow, red, orange, amber... you can find all of the beautiful fall colors in this one of a kind necklace. Lush fall colors agate gemstones are wire wrapped to each other and finished with a sterling silver chain. Length is 19 inches and can be adjusted to shorter length by moving the clasp of the chain.
Fall necklace handmade beaded jewelry by A Cup of Sparkle
Fall is absolutely the most colorful season and this piece is ideal for the coming autumn season. This beaded necklace is still available in my webstore.You can click here to see more pictures of this unique fall necklace.

PS. I am working on an awesome tutorial. Please come back to see my next blog post... I am so excited to share my new crafts project with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...